Ninja 3 in 1

This topic has 12 voices, contains 16 replies, and was last updated by Jackie S. Mar 6th, 6:39am ago.

Creator Topic
October 25, 2012 at 9:51 pm #13433
Janice W.

So, has anyone heard of this one? Or tried it? Curious on whether it’s all its cracked up to be.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
October 26, 2012 at 12:47 am #13434
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

I saw someone post on the FB wall that they had one and loved it. It looks really handy!

October 29, 2012 at 9:18 am #13520
Megan K.

I’ve had mine for a few weeks, and I like it so far. I’ve been traveling a lot and haven’t been cooking much. I’m hoping to be able to review it more thoroughly I’m the next few weeks. The few things I have made in it and have turned out great!

October 29, 2012 at 9:29 pm #13610
Susan

I have been looking at them to get one for my mom. She is disabled and she could set this one on her lower than countertop bar and have easier access to it than to her oven. She is confined to a power chair and her wall oven is a bit too high to reach. It is on sale at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and I have a 20% off coupon, so that would make the price a good price. She lives alone and it advertises that you can even bake in it. If anyone has any other feedback, I would appreciate it.

October 31, 2012 at 3:45 pm #13726
Moji

I’m just getting started in the crockin’ world and was curious if anyone had used the Ninja 3-in-1 as well….

November 1, 2012 at 10:45 pm #13828
Ximena

I did! I made a Marinara sauce in 4 hours first, [sauteeing onions/beef was a breeze].
Then used that for Lasagna when I came from work, ready in 3.5 hours, had a little gathering, the buffet kept it warm for 2 hours….. nice!
DH is making chicken stock tomorrow……

November 3, 2012 at 7:58 am #13906
Melodie

We bought ours a couple of weeks ago at Bed Bath and Beyond while it was on sale and we had a 20% off coupon, which brought the price closer to a higher-end crock pot, and love it! It has an automatic switch that automatically switches to “buffet” (warm) and you can set the length of time from 30 minutes to 12 hours to keep it warm after cooking. It also keeps the temperature pretty stable on low, and doesn’t boil off a lot of the liquid like my other crock pots. We’ve already made several recipes in it, and it’s nice that the pot is non-stick and that you can sear, steam, bake, and slow cook all in one pot.

November 11, 2012 at 9:31 pm #14328
Carmen Carmen

I saw that it came with a small bake pan has anyone tried baking without it ? Just putting the stuff directly on the crock, how was it?

November 13, 2012 at 6:31 am #14434
Melodie

I haven’t tried baking directly in the pot – yet :-). I tried the little muffin pan the other day, and it was relying on the steam to make the moist cake “bites” and although the recipe was good, if you wanted to make enough for a family, you’d have to make multiple batches; more work than I like to make for such little pieces. Anyway, the next time I want to make a dessert, I’m going to try a regular crock dessert recipe directly in the pot and see how it comes out, and I’ll post my results here once I do.

November 13, 2012 at 6:43 am #14435
Melodie

Not yet :-). I tried the little muffin pan the other day, and it was relying on the steam to make the moist cake bites and although the recipe was good, it took two batches to make them all and was a lot more work for such little pieces. Anyway, the next time I want to make a dessert, I am going to try a regular crock dessert recipe directly in the pot and see how it comes out, and I will post my results here once I do.

February 1, 2013 at 6:04 pm #17833
amy j. amy j.

I made a Banana bread in mine today it came out so good..

February 2, 2013 at 7:51 am #17838
Jackie S.

I would love to see this product reviewed by Jenna and Nicole and to see what recipes they would suggest for this item….

February 7, 2013 at 8:38 pm #18068
sheri

I got mine a little over a week ago and I’ve used it 4 times already. I made lasagna last night in 30 minutes. This is more than a slow cooker – it is a stove top and can bake/steam. I made a brownie pudding type dessert in the small baking pan – turned out great. My favorite part is the clean up – lasagna is normally a messy dish, but after I removed the leftovers, I took a paper towel and wiped it out and it was clean. LOVE IT!!!!

February 20, 2013 at 12:43 pm #18432
Jackie S.

Does anyone have a favorite recipe in this slow cooker?

February 26, 2013 at 4:43 pm #18604
Jackie S.

To those who just purchased a Ninja 3 in 1 …I discovered that they have a monthly newsletter that shares 4-5 recipes a month for this product and others. If you want to sign up this is the page to do it.

http://www.ninjakitchen.com/cgi-bin/livew/site.w?location=mcopy.w&mcopy=customerSupport&target=main&frames=no&sponsor=000007&mid=951923747&ml=26092485

I just unpacked mine and my grandson and I are trying to figure out what to make this weekend.

February 28, 2013 at 1:50 pm #18644
Charles

I bought mine just before Christmas (a Christmas present to myself) and love it ! Cleanup is super easy (especially if you use the Reynolds crock-pot bags) and it does NOT cook too hot like a lot of the newer crocks do. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth the price. I use mine several times a week. I will recommend it to anyone looking for a crock/universal cooker.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »