Cheese Stuffed Italian Meatballs – cheesy and easy slow cooked meatballs
Chicken enchiladas are an easy meal when made in the slow cooker. Simply place all ingredients together and cook on low all day, and come home to a...
Super easy Asian recipe.
Nothing screams Cinco De Mayo more than fajitas and a good margarita! Let the slow cooker do the cooking while you are relaxing and enjoying the day with friends and family!
- 2 pounds skirt steak or thin steak of choice, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 5 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fajita marinade (we used the one with liquid smoke)
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 assorted color bell peppers, thinly sliced
- tortillas for serving
Add the steak to a large baggy.
Add garlic, marinade, lime juice, cumin, and salt & pepper to taste.
Close baggy and mix spices into the meat.
Add onion and bell pepper to the baggy of meat.
Add garlic & chili powders, and seal the baggy.
Mix well again.
Refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
Place baggy ingredients into the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
Serve with your favorite fajita toppings!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.