This has been a favorite of mine since childhood, and is one of my go-to recipes when I am feeding guests! Comfort food at its best! Serve with garlic bread...
We brought Stanton’s taste bud’s vision to life with this ensemble! We love cooking things that make our families happy, so when Jenna’s...
Hungarian Goulash – recipe made in slow cooker
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 2 medium yellow onions, chunked
- 2 heaping Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh, sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can beef broth, 100% fat free, no sodium added
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- egg noodles
In a slow cooker add first ten ingredients.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Stir in sour cream. To thicken, make a flour and milk paste.
Whisk until smooth and add to the stroganoff. A couple of big tablespoons should do the trick. Serve with warm cooked noodles or add your cooked noodles to the slow cooker at the very end.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.