This is my hubby’s favorite chili! Makes a thick and hearty meal the day you make it, but it’s even tastier the next day.
Rack of baby back ribs, halved, Capfuls of season-all, Onion, cut into chunks or sliced, Corn on the cob, halved, Small bag of baby carrots, and New...
Chicken chow mein is made easy in the slow cooker!
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 2 medium yellow onions, chunked
- 2 heaping Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh, sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can beef broth, 100% fat free, no sodium added
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- egg noodles
In a slow cooker add first ten ingredients.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Stir in sour cream. To thicken, make a flour and milk paste.
Whisk until smooth and add to the stroganoff. A couple of big tablespoons should do the trick. Serve with warm cooked noodles or add your cooked noodles to the slow cooker at the very end.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.