Chinese Pepper Steak – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
Chicken and Dressing – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
In our homes, things get busy fast. So waking up to this nourishing meal is super
convenient—we just dish it out and then go on our merry way!
Best-Ever Chili – Easy and delicious chili recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 Cans chili beans, large
- 1 Can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 Can Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 Cans tomato sauce
- 1 Pound hamburger
- 1 Pound breakfast sausage
- 1 onion chopped peppers of your choice (banana, jalapeno, green pepper, orange, yellow, or red)
Brown sausage and hamburger with onion; drain.
Add meat mixture, canned ingredients and chopped peppers to the slow cooker.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for up to 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.