Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Tacos – A tasty recipe for beef tacos made with a slow cooker
chicken curry made easy in the slow cooker with chicken breast, vegetables, coconut milk, curry powder and various spices
BBQ Chicken Tacos – so tasty
Best-Ever Chili – Easy and delicious chili recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 Cans chili beans, large
- 1 Can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 Can Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 Cans tomato sauce
- 1 Pound hamburger
- 1 Pound breakfast sausage
- 1 onion chopped peppers of your choice (banana, jalapeno, green pepper, orange, yellow, or red)
Brown sausage and hamburger with onion; drain.
Add meat mixture, canned ingredients and chopped peppers to the slow cooker.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for up to 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.