After Hours Soup
Another one of my (Nicole) family favorites that I couldn’t resist the urge to crock! A lighter pasta dish when you are tired of cooking the same old thing....
Here are all the recipes included in this week’s crockin’ Monday video. *If freezing these meals before crocking (like in our video) add about 2...
Breakfast Casserole – made with hashbrowns, sausage, colby jack cheese, mushrooms, peppers and egg
- 1 Package Frozen Hash Browns
- 1 Pound Cooked Sausage
- 2 Cups Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Diced Peppers (green, red, yellow and/or orange)
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Can Diced Chilis (optional)
- 1 Quart EggBeaters (can also use 16 eggs)
Spray the slow cooker with Pam.
Starting with the frozen hash browns, layer the ingredients, repeating twice.
Shake the EggBeaters well and pour over the top.
cook on LOW for 8 hours on HIGH for 3-4 hours
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.