Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Taste like Restaurant style wings in a sandwich so good.
- 4 Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 14 Ounces Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Carrots, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Minced onion
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 8 Ounces Cream cheese
Put all ingredients in crock, except kaiser rolls and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Shred chicken in bowl with 2 forks and toss back into sauce.
Serve shredded chicken on buns.
This is great with cold slaw on the side.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.