Chicken Cordon Bleu
Who knew you could crock such a gourmet meal in the slow cooker?! You're sure to impress your family and guests with this one!
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken, less fat
- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Deli sliced ham of your choice
- 1 package sliced Swiss or provolone cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- black Pepper to taste
- 1 package chicken stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, sliced
In a 6-7 quart slow cooker pour soup in the bottom.
Place your chicken breasts individually in a baggie and pound with a mallet to flatten.
Remove and place 2 pieces of ham and 1 piece of cheese on top of the chicken. Roll chicken and secure with a toothpick.
In a small mixing bowl whisk egg, milk together and black pepper together.
Place chicken stuffing in another mixing bowl. Take the rolled up chicken and dip in milk mixture and then dredge in stuffing, shaking excess off.
Place in the slow cooker on top of the soup.
Repeat steps until all chicken has been placed in the slow cooker.
Place sliced butter/margarine on top of chicken.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.