Chicken Enchilada Pasta
Easy Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
4 to 6 quart slow cooker Serves 6 to 10 We always love to take our favorites and put a new spin on them. In this case, cheeseburger + pasta = perfection....
traditional pot roast with a twist, made with pinto beans, rotel, chopped green chilies, and other spices for a flavorful slow cooker recipe the entire family...
Two of our favorite things: Mexican food and pasta, all in one fabulous recipe! Your family is sure to be asking for this dish many times over. Enjoy!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 heaping Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 heaping Tablespoon cumin
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 2 (10 oz.) cans mild green chili enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 oz.) can medium red enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles
- 1 (16 oz.) package rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese, your choice
- 1 cup shredded cheese, your choice (optional)
- sliced avocado (optional)
- green onions, diced (optional)
- black olives, sliced (optional)
- 1 large tomato, diced (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker, and season with garlic and cumin. Add onion, bell pepper, both enchilada sauces, and green chilies. Stir well. Cook on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH for 3. Add uncooked pasta, sour cream, and shredded cheese. Cook on HIGH for 1 more hour or until pasta is tender. Top with optional toppings of your choice.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.