Chicken Enchilada Stack
Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup – Delicious Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup made with a slow cooker
Rotel Grits – grits mixed with rotel for added flavor
Italian Chicken Sandwiches This recipe is one of our favorite quick and easy slow cooker meals, especially when we are busy and don’t have much time to...
- 12-15 small corn or flour tortillas
- 2 (10.5-ounce) Cans cream of chicken
- 1 (4-ounce) Can chopped green chilies
- 1 Cup sour cream (I use light)
- 8 Ounces cubed Velveeta (I use 2 % kind)
- 1-2 Cups shredded cheese (cheddar or Mexican blend)
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 Pound Chicken (cubed)
Mix together all ingredients except tortillas and cheese.
Place 1/3 of tortillas in bottom of slow cooker.
pour 1/2 of chicken mixture on top.
Sprinkle with small amount of cheese. Repeat layer again.
Finish enchiladas by topping with remaining tortillas and remaining cheese.
Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.