This is a great game day dip, serve with tortilla chips.
It doesn't get much more delicious or straightforward than this recipe!
Expect a herd of hungry eaters to dive into your slow cooker right after you lift off the lid.
Chicken enchiladas are an easy meal when made in the slow cooker. Simply place all ingredients together and cook on low all day, and come home to a delicious, chicken enchiladas dinner.
- 1 large Can Enchilada sauce
- 4 Chicken breast, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 2 Cans Cream of chicken soup
- 1 small Can Sliced black olives
- 2 Dozen corn tortillas
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 Cups Grated sharp cheddar cheese
Mix together the soup, olives& onions.
cut tortillas into wedges.
Layer crock pot with enchilada sauce, tortillas, soup mixture, chicken& cheese to the top ending with cheese.
Cook on low all day.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.