Chicken enchiladas are an easy meal when made in the slow cooker. Simply place all ingredients together and cook on low all day, and come home to a delicious, chicken enchiladas dinner.
- 1 large Can Enchilada sauce
- 4 Chicken breast, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 2 Cans Cream of chicken soup
- 1 small Can Sliced black olives
- 2 Dozen corn tortillas
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 Cups Grated sharp cheddar cheese
Mix together the soup, olives& onions.
cut tortillas into wedges.
Layer crock pot with enchilada sauce, tortillas, soup mixture, chicken& cheese to the top ending with cheese.
Cook on low all day.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.