Chicken Taco Chili
Chicken Taco Chili – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1 Can Diced tomatoes
- 2 Cans Rotel tomatoes
- 1 Can Tomato sauce
- 1 Can Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Can Kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Can Hominy or 1 can wholeÂ kernelÂ corn
- 1 Package Taco seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground cumin
- 1 Med onion, chopped
- 1 Pound Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (2-3 pieces)
Put all ingredients, except chickenÂ breast, into slow cooker. Stir well.
Place uncooked chicken breast on top.
Cook on low for 8 hours, high for 4 hours.
30 minutes prior to serving, pull chicken out and shred.
Return to crock pot and stir. Cook 30 more minutes.
Can be served with rice, chips, flour tortillas. Garnishes can include sour cream, avocados, jalapenos, cheese.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.