Chili Enchilada Casserole
Easy slow cooker Enchiladas - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Hamburger meat cooked/drained, Onion fried/drained, Lima beans, Blackeyed peas, Red beans, Pork n' beans, Vinegar, Meduim can tomatoe sauce, and Brown sugar
You can serve this as a slow cooking chicken recipe as a dip or as taco filling!
- 2 Pounds extra lean ground beef or ground turkey, browned
- 2 (19 oz) Cans chili with no beans
- 1 (19.75 oz) Can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 oz) Can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 (10 oz) Can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 (2.25 oz) Can sliced black olives
- 1 box Mexican style rice with seasonings (I used rice a roni)
- 10 corn tortillas, torn into strips
- 1 Cup shredded cheese
Mix all ingredients except tortillas and shredded cheese in slow cooker.
Cook on LOW for 7 hours, then mix in tortilla strips and top with shredded cheese.
Cook for an additional hour.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.