Chili Enchilada Casserole
Barbeque Turkey Meatballs – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
This is an easy Asian dish, quick in the crock!
This is very good. If you like, 2 hrs before done you can put ketchup on top of loaf and let cook the last 2 hrs. I cook mine like this all the time now as in...
- 2 Pounds extra lean ground beef or ground turkey, browned
- 2 (19 oz) Cans chili with no beans
- 1 (19.75 oz) Can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 oz) Can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 (10 oz) Can mild enchilada sauce
- 1 (2.25 oz) Can sliced black olives
- 1 box Mexican style rice with seasonings (I used rice a roni)
- 10 corn tortillas, torn into strips
- 1 Cup shredded cheese
Mix all ingredients except tortillas and shredded cheese in slow cooker.
Cook on LOW for 7 hours, then mix in tortilla strips and top with shredded cheese.
Cook for an additional hour.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.