Chocolate Lava Cake
Beef Stew – A delicious and easy to make recipe for the slow cooker
Lois’s Breakfast Casserole - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
This stuffing is so yummy and great to take to a family dinner. Everyone will love it. It tastes just like it was cooked in the turkey!
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this rave-worth dessert, which bursts with chocolatey goodness.
- 1 Package Chocolate Cake Mix
- Eggs (according to mix)
- Cup Vegetable Oil (according to mix)
- 1 2/3 Cups Water (according to mix)
- 1 small Package Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Cold Milk (according to pudding mix)
- 1 (12 oz) Package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Prepare cake mix according to box instructions.
Pour batter into slow cooker.
Prepare Chocolate Pudding Mix according to box instructions and pour over cake batter.
Sprinkle chocolate chips on the batter
Cook in slow cooker on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Cake will be moist and have small "lava" bubbles on top. Scoop out and serve with topping of your choice (ice cream, whipped topping or nuts).
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.