Cilantro Lime Chicken
Juicy chicken with a little cilantro lime kick!
- 4-6 Frozen chicken breasts
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 Cup diced onion
- 1 Package frozen corn kernels
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 Can drained black beans
- 1 Assorted low-fat condiments
In a large Ziploc bag, combine the juice of the 2 limes, 4 to 6 chicken breasts, the diced onion, a small frozen bag of corn, 2 to 3 garlic cloves (chopped), and the small bunch of cilantro (chopped). Place in fridge overnight.
In the morning, dump it all in the slow cooker. Add a can of drained and rinsed black beans.
Crock on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Serve with warm tortillas or taco shells. Garnish with sour cream, cheese, etc. Or serve over a bed of rice.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.