Used 6-quart slow cooker
- 1 (16 0z) Jar Unsalted Peanuts
- 1 (16 oz ) Jar Salted Peanuts
- 4 Ounces German sweet chocolate
- 1 (12 oz) Package semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Pounds white almond bark (2 pkgs)
Pour both jars of peanuts into the bottom of your slow cooker.
Layer all 3 kinds of chocolate on top of the peanuts.
Cook on LOW for 3 hours. (It may look like it is not melting but it will be very soft.)
Some slow cookers cook very HOT and yours may be done after 2 hours.
When finished cooking, stir the mixture thoroughly.
Drop by spoonful onto wax paper and let cool. If you want them to set up faster, you can put them in the fridge.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.