Easy Veggie Chili with Morning Star Farms Crumbles
3 Hour Chili – quick and easy recipe
This is different from your typical soup because it has a hearty thickness to it that won’t leave you hungry. Served with crunchy corn chips and some of your...
This is great on top of shredded lettuce with cheese and sour cream as a taco salad, or filling for tacos, burritos, or on top of nachos for an after school...
Easy Veggie Chili with Morning Star Farms Crumbles – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1 Can Black beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Pinto beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Red kidney beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Corn, drained
- 1 Can Rotel, undrained
- 1 Can Diced, fire roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Package Taco seasoning
- 1 Package Ranch seasoning
- 1 Package Morningstar Farms Crumbles
Pour crumbles into the bottom of a slow cooker, top with both seasonings and then pile on the canned stuff.
Heat it up on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and fritos corn chips to make it even more spectacular.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.