Easy Veggie Chili with Morning Star Farms Crumbles
Charro Beans and Cornbread – A great recipe for the slow cooker.
Crockin’ Cream Corn Although this is a new recipe in our holiday mix this year, it has that long time family favorite feel! Delicious, and it looks pretty...
Light summer salad that is perfect for hot weather.
Easy Veggie Chili with Morning Star Farms Crumbles – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1 Can Black beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Pinto beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Red kidney beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 Can Corn, drained
- 1 Can Rotel, undrained
- 1 Can Diced, fire roasted tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Package Taco seasoning
- 1 Package Ranch seasoning
- 1 Package Morningstar Farms Crumbles
Pour crumbles into the bottom of a slow cooker, top with both seasonings and then pile on the canned stuff.
Heat it up on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, and fritos corn chips to make it even more spectacular.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.