Game Time Chicken Tacos
Chicken comes out juicy and tender, perfect for wrapping up in a corn or flour tortilla and topped with your favorite toppings! Some of ours are cilantro, queso fresco and avocado!
Try the Jalapeno Pot Roast Tacos too! http://crockingirls.com/recipes/jalapeno-pot-roast-street-tacos/
Submitted By Shari Walker
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 package of taco seasoning, or try our homemade taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Chipotle Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook Chicken on Low for 6-8 hours, then shred chicken.
Mix together and eat in taco shells or tortillas with favorite toppings.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.