Heavenly Heart Healthy Soup
This stuffing is so yummy and great to take to a family dinner. Everyone will love it. It tastes just like it was cooked in the turkey!
Chicken, Cranberries, and Celery all played starring roles in this healthy dish that is not lacking in the flavor department! Simple, healthy, and tasty too,...
Tasty Vermicelli Salad
Feed your family stress free hearty meals and still stay heart healthy!
Submitted by Kathy Bruce
- 1 pound ground turkey (99% lean)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2-1/2 cups tomato juice
- 1 (14-ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced 1/4 in thick
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Splenda (optional to help reduce acidity)
- 1/4 teaspoons pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Bay leaf
In large skillet, cook the turkey, celery, and carrots until turkey is done; drain. Add to slow cooker.
Stir in remaining ingredients and cook on LOW for approximately 6 hours. Discard bay leaf before serving!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.