Meaty Mac and Cheese
Most kids love to hear they are having Mac and Cheese for dinner, so we thought we would add in some meat and call it a meal! Easy enough right?
Used 6-quart slow cooker
- 1/2 Can Italian Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 Can Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1-1/2 to 2 Cups Half and Half
- 12 Ounces Queso Blanco Velveeta Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 to 2 Cups Browned Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 to 3 Cups Uncooked Pasta
Combine all ingredients except the noodles into the slow-cooker and mix well.
Add uncooked noodles and stir to combine.
Cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours, until noodles reach desired firmness. We donâ€™t suggest cooking this on low for an extended amount of time because noodles tend to become mushy if cooked too long.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.