Nicole’s Chicken Salad
These finger lickin’ cinnamon rolls are just the thing to make your day sweet! The pumpkin adds fall flavor to this irresistible slow cooker recipe on a...
With this stuffing made in the crockpot, you'll be sure to have plenty to feed everyone at a family gathering
Oatmeal in the slow cooker ready when you wake up!
Great for a lunch by the pool, a picnic in the woods, or a light summer meal. Don't forget to try as a dip too!
- 1/2 or whole chicken, chopped in chunks
- 3-4 sweet pickles
- 3-4 sour pickles
- 6 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 - 2 Cups red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 green apple, chunked
- 1 red apple, chunked
- 1 Cup pecans
- 1 Cup miracle whip or mayonnaise (which ever you prefer)
- your choice of bread or chips
Mix all ingredients together. Serve immediately with bread or chips or refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes approximately 8 sandwiches.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.