Quinoa is a healthier alternative to use with this dish, because only the outermost layer of grain is removed during processing leaving rich vitamin B and Iron. Did we mention it tastes really great too?!
Submitted by Lana Anstey
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into cubes
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha Hot Chili sauce
Combine all ingredients except the broccoli in the slow cooker.
Cook on LOW 5-6 hours.
Stir in the broccoli and cook an additional 35 minutes. Serve over brown rice or quinoa!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.