Peach and Blueberry Cobbler
These crockin’ bars taste so delicious it is hard to believe how simple they are to whip up! Whether you are making them for a special mom in your life,...
Tastier version of Fruit Stollen in bread pudding form!
Slow Cooked Berry Cobbler – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar, Divided
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 Cups Sliced Peaches, Fresh or Frozen
- 8 Ounces Blueberries, Fresh or Frozen
- Sprinkle Cinnamon or Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tablespoons Melted Butter
Add 1 cup sugar to fruit, mix and set aside
Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla and milk in separate bowl
Add melted butter to your slow cooker
Add in cake batter
Spoon in fruit
Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg
Serve with whipped cream or ice cream
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.