Rockin’ Topin’ Chili
Our little goblins love hot dogs and Frito pies. This is a very mild chili. We made for our kiddos to gobble up on Halloween evening. If you would like to add a little kick, feel free to adjust the spices. It is the perfect dish to serve on top of either at your Halloween party or anytime gathering!
- 2 Pounds extra lean hamburger meat, browned, drained, and rinsed
- 1/2 Cup onion, minced
- 2 (8-ounce) Cans tomato sauce
- 1 Cup V8 juice, original
- 1 (10 oz) Can Rotel or diced tomatoes with green chills
- 1/2 Cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1.5 Tablespoons garlic powder
Mix all ingredients in the slow cooker and cover.
cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or HIGH for 4-6 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.