I love broccoli soup but decided one day to make it much healthier than the previous recipe I had used. Substituting water for chicken broth and using 98% fat...
Tater Tot Casserole – Easy family meals made in slow cooker such as tater tot casserole
Have to use a 7 qt show cooker for this one. This is so easy and we love this dish in Georgia.
Seafood Delight – A delicious combination of shrimp and crawfish in a slow cooker
- 1 Pound Shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 Pound Crawfish
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Cans Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 Cans Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 Teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Layer shrimp and craw-fish in slow cooker.
Combine soup and milk.
Pour over seafood.
Mix together butter and spices, then pour over top.
Cover. Cook on low 3-4 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.