A light and easy alfredo sauce that you can pour over fettucini noodles, easily add chicken (just increase your crockin' time), or use as a yummy dip!
Mock Apple Pie – same delicious apple pie taste, half the hassle
Before serving, fluff with a fork and fold in cilantro. Plate up with a quarter of a lime on the side of each serving.
Seafood Delight – A delicious combination of shrimp and crawfish in a slow cooker
- 1 Pound Shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 Pound Crawfish
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Cans Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 Cans Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 Teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Layer shrimp and craw-fish in slow cooker.
Combine soup and milk.
Pour over seafood.
Mix together butter and spices, then pour over top.
Cover. Cook on low 3-4 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.