Shirley Temple Cake
This yummy bread is so perfect you will find yourself working it into every meal time of the day! Need a quick breakfast, or a snack for the kiddos before...
These crockin’ bars taste so delicious it is hard to believe how simple they are to whip up! Whether you are making them for a special mom in your life,...
Strawberry Delight Cake Ingredients: 1 box funfetti cake mix 1 can strawberry pie filling 3 eggs 1/3 cup milk Non-stick cooking spray Directions: Spray a 6...
1 box French Vanilla Cake Mix
1 cup Sprite
3 eggs, slightly beaten
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup cherry juice
15 diced Maraschino cherries *1 jar of cherries will be good for the cake & frosting
non stick cooking spray with flour
1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
1/3 cup maraschino cherry juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 stick butter
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with non stick cooking spray & add cake batter.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours.
4. Remove lid & insert from slow cooker. Let cool.
5. Flip cake out & onto a platter. Frost & garnish with cherries. Serve & Enjoy!
Directions for Frosting:
1. Combine the sugar, juice, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
2. Slice stick of butter into several small pieces.
3. Slowly add pieces of butter to frosting while mixing thoroughly.
4. Once all butter has been added, beat on high speed & frosting is light & fluffy.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.