Shirley Temple Cake
Serve this fruit favorite at your next party or get together and everyone will be asking, “You made this in the slow cooker?”. You can tell them,...
Oatmeal in the slow cooker ready when you wake up!
This is my Granddaughters favorite summer salad. I try to make it for her and her friends. Great on a hot day
1 box French Vanilla Cake Mix
1 cup Sprite
3 eggs, slightly beaten
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup cherry juice
15 diced Maraschino cherries *1 jar of cherries will be good for the cake & frosting
non stick cooking spray with flour
1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
1/3 cup maraschino cherry juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 stick butter
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with non stick cooking spray & add cake batter.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours.
4. Remove lid & insert from slow cooker. Let cool.
5. Flip cake out & onto a platter. Frost & garnish with cherries. Serve & Enjoy!
Directions for Frosting:
1. Combine the sugar, juice, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
2. Slice stick of butter into several small pieces.
3. Slowly add pieces of butter to frosting while mixing thoroughly.
4. Once all butter has been added, beat on high speed & frosting is light & fluffy.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.