Spinach Artichoke Dip
A twist on an Italian favorite giving it a Mexican flare. A huge hit for my family, but be warned……..It’s really spicy! If you aren’t...
Chicken breasts with black beans, salsa, corn and cream cheese adapted from a recipe from www.food.com
Slow Cooked Beef Stroganoff – A great recipe for the slow cooker
Used 6-quart slow cooker
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 Pound Frozen Spinach, thawed and chopped
- 2 Packages Cream Cheese
- 2.5 Cups Monterrey Jack Cheese, cubed
- 2.5 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 3 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
Place all in the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 1-2 hours until cheese in melted.
Stir occasionally. Would even be great served in a bread bowl.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.