Taco Soup 3
A Crockin’ Christmas with our tiny crockers assisting us… can’t get better than that! We love this breakfast casserole recipe for Christmas morning...
Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup – An easy and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Chicken Chili – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Submitted by Erin Milgrim
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) Can Chili beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Black beans
- 1 (15 oz) Can Corn, drained
- 1 (8 oz) Can Tomato sauce
- 1 (12 oz) Can Chicken broth
- 2 Cans Rotel
- 1 Package Taco seasoning
- 3 Boneless chicken breasts, frozen (I also added 1 can diced tomatoes)
Dump all ingredients, except chicken, into slow cooker
Lay chicken on top and push under broth
Cover, cook on low for 5 hours
We all love this recipe (which is not my own) because you can use frozen chicken breasts.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.