Taquito Enchilada Casserole
There will be no penalties called when you serve these delicious sliders at your next gathering! Grab and go, and perfect to accompany all of your other game...
Chicken and Spinach – Easy chicken and spinach slow cooker recipe
Creamy Italian Chicken 2 – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1 box (25 count) frozen chicken corn taquitos
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans cream of mushroom
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) Can green chiles
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1-2 Cups shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Place taquitos as evenly as possible in bottom of slow cooker. Will be 2 layers of them.
Mix soup, tomatoes, green chiles and sour cream together and pour over the top of taquitos.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.