Taquito Enchilada Casserole
Chicken breasts with black beans, salsa, corn and cream cheese adapted from a recipe from www.food.com
Easy cheesy Sloppy Joes – great for kids and outdoor parties!
Get ready for raves. These stellar spuds will be the life of your fiesta!
Submitted by Melissa Casey
Used 6-quart slow cooker
- 1 box (25 count) frozen chicken corn taquitos
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans cream of mushroom
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) Can green chiles
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1-2 Cups shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Place taquitos as evenly as possible in bottom of slow cooker. Will be 2 layers of them.
Mix soup, tomatoes, green chiles and sour cream together and pour over the top of taquitos.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.