Taquito Enchilada Casserole
Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
Small corn or flour tortillas, Cream of chicken, Chopped green chilies, Sour cream (I use light), Cubed Velveeta (I use 2 % kind), Shredded cheese (cheddar or...
Creamy Italian Chicken 2 – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
- 1 box (25 count) frozen chicken corn taquitos
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) Cans cream of mushroom
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) Can green chiles
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1-2 Cups shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Place taquitos as evenly as possible in bottom of slow cooker. Will be 2 layers of them.
Mix soup, tomatoes, green chiles and sour cream together and pour over the top of taquitos.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.