The Best Pot Roast Ever
Ham and Scalloped Potatoes – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Italian Beef – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Grab your beer and celebrate this Irish holiday with good food and company. If you aren’t a fan of the dark beer, don’t let this stew fool you. The...
The Best Pot Roast Ever – A simple to make recipe in the slow cooker
- 2 Cups water
- 5-6 Pounds beef pot roast
- 1 Package Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Brown gravy mix
- 6-8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8-10 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
Pour water into slow cooker; add roast.
Combine dry mixes and sprinkle over roast.
Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
Add potatoes and carrots during the last 2 hrs.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.