The Best Pot Roast Ever
Slow cooked Potato Breakfast - A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
This recipe is so easy and quick and has delicious flavor. It’s fairly inexpensive to make and it’s healthy and low carb. When choosing your jar...
Chili Stew – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
The Best Pot Roast Ever – A simple to make recipe in the slow cooker
- 2 Cups water
- 5-6 Pounds beef pot roast
- 1 Package Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Brown gravy mix
- 6-8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8-10 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
Pour water into slow cooker; add roast.
Combine dry mixes and sprinkle over roast.
Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
Add potatoes and carrots during the last 2 hrs.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.