The Best Pot Roast Ever
This is an easy soup I put together on impulse. It has become a family favorite!!
Green beans and new potatoes make the best side dish to any feast, and this slow cooked side dish is easy to make. Slow cooker side dishes for entertaining.
Shipwreck – A shipwreck is a fun dish made in the slowcooker from hamburger meat, potatoes, onion beans and tomato
The Best Pot Roast Ever – A simple to make recipe in the slow cooker
- 2 Cups water
- 5-6 Pounds beef pot roast
- 1 Package Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 Package Brown gravy mix
- 6-8 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8-10 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
Pour water into slow cooker; add roast.
Combine dry mixes and sprinkle over roast.
Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
Add potatoes and carrots during the last 2 hrs.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.