This ‘n That Sweet Treats
So moist and chocolately, once you taste these little gems, you'll never bake brownies in the oven again!
Used 6-quart slow cooker
There is nothing quite like a warm cup of hot chocolate. Make this rich and delicious recipe in your slow cooker and keep it warm all evening long.
Hot Chocolate – Cook hot chocolate in the slow cooker for a delicious treat on those cold days
- 1 (6-ounce) bag macadamia baking pieces
- 1 (24-ounce) block vanilla almond bark
- 1 (24-ounce) block chocolate almond bark
- 2 Cups chips of choice (chocolate, butterscotch, white chocolate, etc.)
- 1 (4-ounce) block German's Sweet Chocolate
- 1 Cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 Cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt (optional)
Place first 5 ingredients into (6 quart or larger) slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Stir and then mix in the pretzels, coconut and salt (if desired).
Dollop out onto foil and let cool until hard. Makes about 50-75 candies depending on size.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.