Ingredients: non-stick cooking spray 2 (16-ounce) jars alfredo sauce, your favorite brand 1 to 2 pounds ground turkey, cooked and crumbled lasagna noodles,...
This is an easy soup I put together on impulse. It has become a family favorite!!
Slow-Cooked Pork Cacciatore – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Easy, prep simple to follow Turkey Tetrazzini recipe that's prefect for Thanksgiving turkey leftovers.
- 4 Cups shredded, cooked turkey
- 1 Small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 Package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 Cup frozen peas
- 2 1/2 Cups chicken broth, fat free less sodium
- 1 Can cream of mushroom soup, fat free
- 1 Cup dry white wine
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) Package whole wheat thin spaghetti
In a 6- quart slow cooker, combine turkey, onion, mushrooms, peas, broth, soup, wine, and mozzarella cheese.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Once cook time is complete, add cooked and drained spaghetti.
Top with cheddar cheese. Cover with lid for about 30 minutes to an hour for cheese to melt. Serve and top with additional cheese if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.