This is a family favorite I do in the oven converted for the slow cooker :) This is my favorite way to make chicken and dumplings. It’s a casserole that...
Chicken Pot Roast – Easy and delicious chicken pot roast dinner
Who doesn’t love pasta? If your family has been craving the feel good power of pasta, then look no further! Our families were just in love with the...
- 4 Cups Vegetable or chicken broth
- 4 Cups Tomato juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dried basil leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Med. carrots, chopped
- 2 Med. celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Med. onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Sliced fresh mushrooms (We leave these out--None of us are mushroom fans!)
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (28oz) Can Diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 Cup Uncooked rotini pasta
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese, if desired
Mix all ingredients except pasta and cheese in 4-5 quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until vegetables are tender. Stir in pasta.
Cover and cook on high for 15-20 min. or until pasta is tender.
Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.