Rack of baby back ribs, halved, Capfuls of season-all, Onion, cut into chunks or sliced, Corn on the cob, halved, Small bag of baby carrots, and New...
Broccoli Cheese Soup Soup season wouldn’t be complete without this best-loved soup. And slow cookin’ makes it even better! Ingredients: 3 cans cream of...
Wondering what to do with that leftover turkey? We thought it would be yummy to put together a turkey soup instead of eating leftovers for days! With small...
- 4 Cups Vegetable or chicken broth
- 4 Cups Tomato juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dried basil leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Med. carrots, chopped
- 2 Med. celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Med. onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Sliced fresh mushrooms (We leave these out--None of us are mushroom fans!)
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (28oz) Can Diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 Cup Uncooked rotini pasta
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese, if desired
Mix all ingredients except pasta and cheese in 4-5 quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until vegetables are tender. Stir in pasta.
Cover and cook on high for 15-20 min. or until pasta is tender.
Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.