Pork Chops – Easy pork chops
Ground beef, Dried oregano, Chopped onion, Dried basil, Minced garlic, Lasagna noodles, Tomato sauce, Tomato paste, Salt, Ricotta cheese, Grated Parmesan, and...
A wonderful, hearty soup that takes only minutes to prep. Pair it with fresh bread from your bread machine and you'll have a down home meal with little effort.
- 4 Cups Vegetable or chicken broth
- 4 Cups Tomato juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dried basil leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Med. carrots, chopped
- 2 Med. celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Med. onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Sliced fresh mushrooms (We leave these out--None of us are mushroom fans!)
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (28oz) Can Diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 Cup Uncooked rotini pasta
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese, if desired
Mix all ingredients except pasta and cheese in 4-5 quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or until vegetables are tender. Stir in pasta.
Cover and cook on high for 15-20 min. or until pasta is tender.
Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.