Zucchini Cobbler – Reciper made with slow cooker
ALOHA! Summer parties are right around the corner and we are gearing up! If you are looking for a fresh new dish to serve your guests, this kabob style recipe...
Bag macadamia baking pieces, Block vanilla almond bark, Block chocolate almond bark, Chips of choice (chocolate, butterscotch, white chocolate, etc.), Block...
Watergate Salad or Pistachio Salad as Nicole’s family calls it! So easy and delicious for the summer
- 1 (14 oz) Can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small Package Jello Pistachio Pudding
- 1 medium tub of Cool Whip
- 1 small Package mini marshmallows
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- Optional: extra chopped nuts if desired (the pudding mix will have some in it)
In a medium size bowl mix drained pineapple with pudding mix.
Add in cool whip, marshmallows, and coconut.
Stir until combined.
Refrigerate then serve!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.